What Will You do After Graduate from Gunadarma University ?

After graduating from Gunadarma University, I would looking for a job. The main reason is to give back to parents who already send me to college. I should be happy my parents before getting married later. I will continue studying the S-2 when I was working, so I pay for college themselves. Hopefully that gets a scholarship from the office work place. In addition to work, I want to open my own business. I wanted to create jobs for others. Moreover, as we know it is the most widely sustenance doors of trade. Prophet was a businessman. By becoming entrepreneurs, we can reduce the amount of unemployment in Indonesia.

In addition, I also want to travel around the world. Enjoying God's creation of the earth is very beautiful. The most preferred one is able to go to Hajj family. Hopefully that dream can be realized. Aamiin ... In Shaa Allah.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Boneka dari Kertas

Drama Kesehatan

Judul Jurnal (Referensi Skripsi)